Did you know papaya is called the fruit of angels for its heavenly taste? It contains vitamins C & B, fibre and minerals such as magnesium and potassium. The pulp of papaya has often been used as a core ingredient in shampoos and conditioners. Papaya is surely something that could be added to your beauty regime. Here’s how you can use it.
1) Keeps signs of ageing at bay
Papaya contains vitamin A which is necessary for daily nourishment of the skin. It not only removes dead cells, but also keeps your skin soft and supple. Signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines are also delayed by eating papaya or applying a papaya pack.
- Take 3-4 chunks of over-ripe papaya and mash well.
- Add a few drops of honey and raw milk to it.
- Mix well and apply on your face and neck.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
Source: © Prevention