- By using services, you agree to abide by any applicable LISTING guidelines/policies for all our services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU or any guidelines, or policy, or any subsequent modifications there to or become dissatisfied with our site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of our site. we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
- Our website would be hereinafter referred to the person whosoever accessing our site as the “user” and every eligible person registering on our website would be hereinafter referred to as the “member”. Use of our site is available only to persons, who are Citizens of India, who are 18 years of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and who are not barred by any law for the time being in force. In case any user is accessing our site not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, then you should represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting, opinion or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your sole responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same.
- Meditoall provides an information platform where user member can search, locate, choose select any medical establishment to seek advice/opinion or services, communicate with M.E. and to pay for services/advise/opinion provided by such M.E.
- All the contents in Meditoall.com medical portal are provided for information/purposes only. Meditoall does not provide any specific medical advice for cure or treatment; contents/opinion/advice are not substitute for professional personal medical advice, diagnosis or treatment or personal/physical examination of the member by a physician/doctor. The advice/opinion provided by a doctor is for informational purposes only. Members should not rely solely on advice/opinion provided by M.E. on the site of Meditoall. Meditoall strongly recommends its members to consult with a qualified allopathic Doctor/Physician for a personal physical examination for member’s treatment. User/Member should not disregard any professional/medical advice given during his/her/their personal physical examination by member’s physician/doctor, nor should the member delay such personal physical examination on reliance of any opinion/content provided on or through Meditoall’s site. Acting on reliance of any information/content/opinion provided at Meditoall is solely at member’s own risk and consequences.
- The medical expert/doctor are not employees/agents of Meditoall and it does not assume any responsibility for any act or omission of any such M.E. (Medical Establishment). Member understands and acknowledges/agrees that although a M.E. may have been accessed through the site, Meditoall does not assess either the competence of M.E. or appropriateness for member’s needs of the M.E. Member understands and acknowledges/agrees that the role of Meditoall is strictly limited to providing access to M.E. for opinion/advice, informative in nature and that member takes sole responsibility for the decision to access a M.E. through Meditoall site. The member understands and agrees that any opinion of the M.E. and others on Meditoall site is solely their opinions and not that of Meditoall. Therefore, Meditoall does not assume any responsibility or liability of whatsoever nature.
- User/Member hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Meditoall, its affiliates/group companies, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, advisors, consultants and assigns from any and all causes of action and claim of any nature resulting from the act or omission of M.E. accessed through/on the site. The use of Meditoall’s site and the content is at member’s sole risk and consequence. In no event shall Meditoall be liable for any damages, over personal injury/wrongful death, sufferings, loss of profits or damages resulting from use of data or inability to use Meditoall’s site or the content.
- As an added feature, Meditoall makes available to its members, a discussion forum/chat room/bulletin board/email/B log, whereby a member can post his views, reports, questions, comments, suggestions, pursuant to which M.E. may answer questions/give advice, opinion on various topics. The views, opinions, reports answers etc., of the M.E. so sought are their own and Meditoall is not liable/responsible for any damages sustained by User/Member on reliance of such report/information/advice/opinion/views etc., given in Chat room/discussion forum, e-mail, blog etc. Further, while using Meditoall, member should not post, transmit any content, details, data, information, material, which is in violation of local, state, national, international laws; which is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, hateful, racist, promotes violence, ethnically harmful or otherwise objectionable, as also determined by Meditoall at its sole discretion; which infringes on the intellectual property rights of others. The member should not distribute viruses or other harmful code and will not interfere with or disrupt the Meditoall’s servers or networks connected to the site. All the User/Member will bear all the risks attached/associated to/with the uploading and transmitting of content/material while using Meditoall. Finally, Meditoall in its absolute discretion may block or deny access to any member who is in violation of any of the terms of this agreement.
- Medtoall may provide links to third party websites or external websites/internal servers or resources including advertisements by others. Meditoall has no control over such sites and the information provided in them. Meditoall does not recommend and does not endorse the content on/off any third party websites including that of advertisers. Meditoall is not responsible/liable for the content of these external sites nor does Meditoall endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information, messages, accuracy, genuineness, reliability described or offered or advertised at these other external websites.
- Meditoall functions/services depend on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks etc., Meditoall does not guarantee that Meditoall’s services will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and Meditoall is not responsible and liable for all that and for the failure of the internet or any data or telecommunication equipment, system or network used in connection with the site or the products. Further, Meditoall reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, its services with or without notice to its members. Meditoall, in its sole discretion and for any reason, may terminate member’s participation/membership and deny access to any and all current or future use by member of Meditoall. Member acknowledges and agrees that Meditoall’s site and the products/services are provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The use of Meditoall site is at the member’s sole risk. Meditoall expressly disclaims all warrantees of any kind whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitations, the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement, security or accuracy.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Meditoall will not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable thereby for
- – any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of, or in connection with the site or products, even if Meditoall has been advised of such damages or the possibility of such damages;
- – The cost of procuring substitute goods, services or technology;
- – Personal injury, including without limitation, death, caused by members/your use or misuse of the site or the products; or
- – Aggregate liability in excess of Rs.1, 000- (Rupees one thousand only).
Member acknowledges and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Meditoall, its editor-in-chief/directors/ affiliates/group companies/ employees/ officers/ agents/ licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, legal fees, resulting from or alleged to result from member’s violation of these terms and conditions. Governing Law & Jurisdiction ;This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA and the Courts at DELHI/NCR only and shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the site.
- Intellectual property :
Meditoall is the sole/exclusive owner of all the intellectual property and in particular all the patent rights, the copy-right/rights, trademarks rights, database rights, trade secret rights and patents in Medtoall and in any software, application, graphics, text and other materials used therein. A member may view, use or download a single copy of the material/content of Meditoall site solely for member’s personal, internal and non-commercial use. The member should not use, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, transfer or sell, rent, lease, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, circulate, disseminate, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any product or intellectual property, in whole or in part, except with the prior written consent of Meditoall.