Get rid of garlic breath with these easy ways
– Eat fresh parsley, mint or mint tea to remove odour from your breath. Chewing gum that contains xylitol will also do the trick.
– After your meal, nibble potatoes, mushrooms, carrots or lemons to improve your breath.
– Mustard is a surprise agent that can remove mouth odour. Swish a teaspoon of it around your mouth for a minute before spitting it out. Then swallow another half-teaspoon of mustard.
– Drinking green tea, lemonade and water at the end of a meal will also help freshen your breath.
– Have a slice of bread as a lack of carbs can also contribute to bad breath.
Error: Contact form not found.