Simple remedies to treat acidity
Acidity can strike at any time and any place. It is diagnosed by discomfort near the chest and cause significant distress. If you suffer from it often, here are some simple home remedies that will help.
– Basil or tulsi leaves as they are more popularly known as, are an excellent way to treat acidity. You can either chew on the leaves or boil them in water and then drink the mixture.
– Eating cloves will raise the level of hydrochloric acid in your stomach and give you instant relief from acidity.
– Bananas contain potassium — an alkalising mineral with pH value, which is good at treating acidity. Bananas also help the stomach lining create more mucous, which then secures the inner lining of the stomach, minimising the harm that acidity causes.
– A glass of cold milk is also said to work wonders when it comes to treating acidity. The calcium present in milk inhibits acid build-up and removes extra acid.
– Mint leaves are said to lower acid content in your tummy and help digestion. You can either chew on mint leaves or mix them with boiling water and drink it.
– Not only does ginger improve digestion, it also shields your stomach against ulcers and treats acidity.
Error: Contact form not found.